Learn your different options for how you can mint NFTs with your Squad.
To mint with Squads, you can use WalletConnect to connect to the mint website, ie. OpenSea, through Gnosis SAFE. If you need help connecting your Gnosis SAFE to Squads through WalletConnect, look no further than this article.
To mint using OpenSea and Squads, follow these steps:
- 2.Click "WalletConnect"
- 3.A QR code should appear, click on "Copy to clipboard" at the bottom
- 5.Within the Gnosis SAFE app, click on "Apps" in the left sidebar
- 6.Click on "WalletConnect"
- 7.Copy the QR code in the appropriate field to connect to OpenSea
- 10.You've successfully minted your NFT with Squads!
If the minting site has WalletConnect as a login option, you can use WalletConnect to connect to the mint site through Gnosis Safe. Go to the Apps on Gnosis Safe and select Walletconnect and follow the instructions to authenticate with the minting UI. This normally works, however sometimes you can run into mint websites that do not have a mulit-signature friendly minting site implementation even if they have WalletConnect.
Another popular model Squads use is to let one squad member (or multiple) mint from their wallet. Then they drop the minted NFT into the Squad wallet address. You can then initiate a Withdrawal Proposal to initiate a transfer of funds to the member(s) who minted with their own wallet.